The Croatian Comics History - Part 5., 1990. - 2000.


Translation:

4th generation – authors: Žeželj, Macan, Biuković, Bartolić, Sudžuka, Ribič, Mišković, Vilagoš, Parlov, Anžlovar, Tomas, Nemeth…

- It came to publisher's chrisis.  Patak is out once annually, Plavi Vjesnik existed for barely two months… - I must immediately discover why!

- Sorry Svebor.  I'll never be with you.  You are like my brother…
- But my father is unemployed heavy heroin addict suffering from PTSP…
- Sorry.  I have enough of my own problems.

- Watch but don't touch!
- Genocide executer: There will be meat - we'll slaughter Croats.  La, la, la.

- Manager grown in 90's: Why have you take out a loan if you can't pay interest? - F… your stupid mother!

- I think it is obvious…  Before I don't see a paper I don't draw!!! – What it is – is.  Attitude is attitude!

- some parts are translated literally -
-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-

Likovi: Dick Long i konobarica (Š. Bartolić), Plamena i Svebor (G. Sudžuka), Sophia (D. Žeželj), Borovnica (D. Macan), Salvatore (E. Biuković), Walter Egg (D. Macan).
-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-

Ovaj dio koncentrata je bio najmučniji za crtanje.  Pojedini dijelovi su bili cenzurirani.
-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-,-.-

Od danas su radovi koje objavljujem na blogu dobili novu oznaku - "concentrate" - u prijevodu: stočna hrana, koncentrat.  Nazivam ih koncentratima jer sadržavaju elemente stripa, ilustracije i karikature.

Copyright by Damir Steinfl.

Comments